To help manifest community empowerment around the globe by providing education, resources, and networks through the global CHE model.
Promote human dignity, inspire hope for individuals, and infuse new life into struggling communities.
MACA acts as a catalyst and training body to help communities discover the best ways they can actively make their community a positive and healthy place. Using CHE trainers and development strategies that are unique and appropriate for each community, we come alongside local trainers to help provide structure and information.
All projects that MACA is involved with are long-term and sustainable; it is crucial for local leaders to collaborate and train with us to continue community growth.
- Worth - all humans are created by God and are of equal value and importance.
- Integration - the activities of MACA are to reflect the biblical example of wholism: Love the Lord our God with our whole hearts, our whole mind and our whole bodies and to love our neighbours as ourselves.
- Sustainable development - to bring pertinent information to communities that will allow their living and health conditions improve and to encourage transformation from current conditions for long lasting change.
- Community ownership - all programmes will be the responsibility of the participating communities.
- Multiplication - the desire for transformed communities will become a desired state for other surrounding communities.
- Contextualization – God created us unique and individual, each CHE community reflects this creation depending on their country and church community.
- Shalom - peace and harmony in transformed communities.